Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cornerstone and Keystone by Misty Provencher books one and two of the cornerstone series

I am reviewing these two books together because I read them back to back. This is a unique paranormal read. In Cornerstone the characters are well developed. Nalena and Garrett have a strong connection and a nice start to a good romance. Nalena despite being a social outcast has a lot of strengths as a young woman. There are times in both stories where you think that Nalena is going to make the typical girl mistake and have some self doubt or doubt in her man that is going to put her in harms way but she does not. I would give Cornerstone a 4 out of 5. Keystone takes place immediatly after Cornerstone. There is a lot of action and suspense in this book. There is also some fantasy things that happen that are a little to far out to me. The book also ends at a cliffhanger moment and I dont really personally care for that. This book was a little out there for me. I would give it a 3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment