Monday, November 5, 2012

Ember by Jessica Sorenson

First Let me start off by saying I am a big fan of Jessica Sorenson. Ember is actually the last book of hers that I have not read. I was waiting simply because the cover put me off a little. I know don't judge a book by its cover. Ember is a story about a girl who can see death and how people die. Its a story about grim reapers and angels of death. This story is written in first person present tense which is something to get used to if you don't read a lot of things like that. I enjoyed this story but I would not recommend reading it until the next one is out. I feel slightly like I didn't get a whole book. It wasn't long enough. I will be reading the next though because although it wasn't long enough its a different story that I haven't read before. Her characters are unique and her writing style flows so nicely. I would give this a 3.75 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment