Monday, December 10, 2012

Avoiding Commitment and Avoiding Resposibility by K.A. Linde

In Avoiding Commitment Lexi meets Jack. She is drawn to him. She falls in love with him. I am not one to want to give spoilers in my reviews and its hard to review these two stories without giving anything away. Lexi is extremely drawn to Jack. K.A.Linde does an amazing job of making the reader understand how much she loves him. Its an earth shatering kind of love that Lexi has with Jack but it is not always reciprocated in a healthy way. Jack is selfish and in this story you bare witness to a womans struggle to learn to try and put herself first. There was a lot of angst and a lot of love in this story. I laughed, I cried and I anxiously waited to read Avoiding Responsibility. In Avoiding Responsibility Lexi is asked by Ramsey, a man who loves her dearly to go to Jacks wedding. This sequal is sexier than the first. It's all about Lexi following her heart and growing. Lexi has an awesome best friend in both stories but I really fell in love with her in this book. I imagine Lexi and her best friend Chyna as imensly strong, sexy woman. I love their dynmamic. I wanted to like Jack in this book and have him change. Sometimes you can always want a guy to change but things dont always work out the way you want. In this book it worked out better. THESE BOOKS ARE SO WORTH THE READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment