Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Reading Hopeless is one of those stories where during the first few pages I find myself highlighting lines and wanting to reread that line over and over again. 30 pages into the book and Colleen Hoover had me wanting to pick up the phone and call my best friend because she is awesome just like Sky's best friend Six. I loved first how this best friend relationship was developed. I think that is a part of any book that I really love, when there is a great love story but also the female gets great laughs with her best friend. Next we get our love story between Holder and Sky. Its that magnetic kind. Its filled with interesting twists and turns. Colleen Hoover does an amazing job keeping the reader entertained and invested in the story. There is sensitive subject matter and I think she portrays it well. I would give this 4 of 5 because it was fun and then it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment