Monday, November 26, 2012

Make it Last by Bethany Lopez

Make it Last is a nice story about a relationship that ended in highschool. The couple goes off to college their seperate ways and returns four years lator for second chances. The main character,Nicole, is a sexual strong character which I like. She doesnt seem to loose herself in her man, Jake which is refreshing. I liked the characters, they were fun and a little refreshing. This book was to quick of a read and started to feel to rushed. Bethany Lopez had such a great start with these amazing characters and awesome sex scenes and then it felt a little bit like she was over it:(. I would have loved for this to be longer with more character building scenes. I finished it in a matter of hours and then felt like I didnt get a whole story. I would give this a 2.75 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment