Monday, November 26, 2012

Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

Harper+ Brandon + Chase= a crazy love triangle. This story was not predictable and it took turns in directions that I had not seen coming. That is such a refreshment. I found myself up until 1am saying,really did I just read that, that did not just happen. I enjoyed this story. Alot happened in this book which is also a nice welcome. Harper although confused sometimes is a fun strong charachter. There were a lot of family elements that this book has to offer. A life lesson that I get to keep enjoying is that family is whomever you need it to be, and often at the times when you really need them. My only qualms with this book is that the last 50 pages or so could have been edited way down. This story is a 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment